The Squareone Software Hosting Affiliate Programme (the “Affiliate Program”) is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new hosting clients to Squareone Software These Affiliate Program Terms (the “Affiliate Agreement”) are a contract between Squareone Softwaret and you (the “Affiliate” or “you”), and it governs the terms and conditions of your participation in the Affiliate Program.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
- Payment Requirements:
- As a Squareone Software Hosting affiliate, you may accrue a one-time referral fee for each purchase of a hosting account that you refer to Squareone Software that meets the definition of a “Qualified Purchase” and the requirements set forth below. A “Qualified Purchase” is the purchase of Squareone Software hosting services by a new and unique customer who: (i) clicks on an affiliate tracking link, (ii) completes the signup process within sixty (60) days of clicking on the affiliate tracking link, (iii) maintains an active account with Squareone for a minimum of ninety (90) days if paying monthly.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No referral fee will accrue for sales that occurred before your participation in the Affiliate Program.
You are solely responsible for keeping all information up to date including postal and email addresses, name and any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue an Amazon voucher.
- Missing or untracked affiliate referrals must be reported during the then current referral period of 60 days and will be credited to your account at our sole discretion, provided that such credit has accrued pursuant to the terms contained above. Referrals that are not reported during the then current referral period will not be credited to your account.
- The affiliate referral fee of £20 Amazon voucher is determined once hosting for the new client has commenced. Monthly hosting clients will need to have paid four months before voucher can be issued. Vouchers are then processed and sent on the last day of the month. EXAMPLE1 – Monthly hosting clients A referral given in January where hosting is transferred/completed in February but paid monthly – will receive the Amazon voucher on 30th April. EXAMPLE 2 – Yearly Hosting clients A referral given in January where hosting is transferred/completed in February but paid yearly will receive Amazon voucher on 28th February.
- Amazon vouchers are sent by email to the email provided in the affiliate sign up.
- New hosting clients referred to us in the affiliate programme will automatically receive a 20% discount on their first year’s hosting. Thereafter full price hosting commences. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.